We at the E. J. Ourso College of Business would like to express our most sincere appreciation to our alumni and friends who have invested in us in 2011. It has certainly been a memorable year, and we are especially grateful to our donors who have so positively impacted the college’s students faculty, and staff.
Through your contributions to the Business Education Complex, the Dean’s Excellence Fund, and to the various department and institute development funds, you have impacted the college in many distinctive ways. Here are just a few donation highlights of 2011:
- Ten additional Bloomberg terminals were donated to the SMART LAB.
- Seed funds were given to establish the CFP Board-Registered Program within the Department of Finance.
- Funding was provided for alumni and corporate recruiting events in Houston, Texas and Houma, La.
- Increased funding was received for the globalization initiative to assist student travel abroad.
- Estate plans were created to establish four additional scholarships and professorships.
- Donations were made for operational support, including conference travel and instructor certifications, for the Supplier Diversity Initiative.
- An endowed scholarship was funded.
End of the Year Giving
There is still time to join our investors and make a gift to the E. J. Ourso College before the end of the year. Gifts at all levels make an impact. Here are some possible areas to invest in today:
Dean’s Excellence Fund
Departments, Centers and Institutes
Business Education Complex
For 2011 charitable giving tax credit, online gifts must be made and checks should be postmarked by December 31, 2011. Visit bus.lsu.edu/waystogive for more information on making a gift to the E. J. Ourso College.
To discuss your gift opportunities further, please contact Karen Deville, senior director of Advancement at 225-578-6407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your generosity and have a safe and happy holiday season.
Like us on Facebook (LSU E. J. Ourso) or follow us on Twitter (lsuoursocollege).